Whether you are looking to purchase or sell a commercial building it is very important that you get an inspection. At Van Wert Inspections we provide you with a detailed image-rich report displaying and describing the current and potential issues of the commercial building. We provide pictures below of common issues seen during commercial inspections.
Common Commercial Issues
- Structural Integrity Issues
- Roofing Issues
- Flooring Issues
- Electrical Issues
- Lack of General Maintenance
- Parking and Facility Not Up to Current State and Federal Barrier-Free Code
Complete Comprehensive Commercial Inspection With Report
- Structural Integrity Evaluation
- Roof, Vents, Flashing and Trim
- Gutters and Downspouts
- Skylights, Chimney and Other Roof Penetrations
- Decks, Steps, Porches, Walkways and Railings
- Grading and Drainage
- Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
- Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Main Water Shut Off Valve
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing, Fixtures and Faucets
- Drainage Sump Pumps
- Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
- Main Disconnect and Service Amperage
- Electrical Panels, Breakers and Fuses
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Insulation and Ventilation
- And Much More!
Commercial Inspection Report
After the completion of the inspection, you will be provided with your own login to access, download and print your detailed, comprehensive report.
Please feel free to view the three sample reports below:
Commercial Inspection Cost
The cost of a commercial inspection varies based on the size and location of the property.
Please call (989) 662-9378 for pricing.